KIK for PC: Using KIK Messenger has become a part of our daily activities. Modelled after BalckBerry Messenger, the app uses smartphone’s data plan or Wi-Fi to transmit and receive messages, photos, videos, sketches, mobile webpages, and other content. The reason behind Kik’s popularity is because the users don’t have to display their real name, instead, they can use a different registered users name. As of December 2015, there are 240 million Kik registered users. This post is a guide for all those who want to use and download Kik for PC. We’ll also put up a guide about Kik online and Kik Login, since a lot of our readers have asked about it.
KIK for PC Features:
Launched by Kik Interactive on October 19th, 2009 and became an instant hit. Within the very first 15 days, there were around one million registered Kik users. Kik Messenger is used by approximately 40% of United States teenagers (as of December 2015). Besides being one of the most intuitive and user-friendly app, it is compatible with Android, iOS or Windows. Here are couple of features responsible for the popularity of Kik Messenger:
- Taking pictures and sharing them has become easier with Kik Messenger. you don;t even have to leave the chat screen in order to click pictures and record videos. There’s a button on the keypad that allows users to quickly open the camera.
- Gifs are readily available on Kik Messenger. Gifs being internet’s latest fascination, users are more than happy to them at the tip of their fingers. The app auto-detect and suggests gifs to make chatting a fun experience. Additionally, you don’t need separately download and install the gifs.
- With Kik Messenger, you don’t have to use your real name while texting. You can have a different registered username, so you can chat with people without revealing your true identity.
- Finding and getting in touch with your friends have become better than ever. With Kik Messenger you don’t have to search for your friends manually. Simply use Kik’s new code scanning interface and the app will find your friends for you.
Why is Kik So Popular among Teens?
Like we already said, there are 240 million Kik registered users and some approximately 40% of United States teenagers use the app. A question that might cross your mind is that what makes Kik so popular among teenagers? There are a few factors that make the app so popular among teens, those include:
- One can create memes and share it friends and family at the tap of a button.
- Users can read the most popular contents on Reddit.
- The ability to watch videos while having a conversation with your friend.
- Do things like play trending mobile games and listen to music without having to leave the chat window.
Download KIK for PC on Windows 8.1/8/7/XP
The guide is pretty easy but you need to follow it carefully and make sure you don;t skip any step. Since Kik Messenger isn’t available for computers officially. So you’d need to use it via an android emulator.
Download KIK for PC With Bluestacks
Which is what brings us to step 1. The emulator has dedicated software – Bluestacks Kik on PC. Follow the link and download the software and proceed to install it on your desktop.
- Once you open the software you’ll face an interface similar to Android. Click on the “1-Click Sync” button on the screen which will help you to sync your Google Play account with your BlueStacks app.
- Next, you’ll have to sign into your Google account (sign-up if you don’t have one already).
- Now search for Kik Messenger in the search option. Hit “install”.
- You’d see the messenger opening via Bluestacks. Now you either register of login, using your registered username and password.
That’s folks. Now you can use Kik for PC with Bluestacks.
Download KIK for PC Without Bluestacks
Although renowned for their functionality and stability, Bluestacks has a number of good alternatives. So, in case, anyone wants to download Kik for PC without using Bluestacks, they can consult this guide.
Step 1: Download Andyroid, which is the current best Android emulator next to Bluestacks.
Step 2: After downloading and installing the software and open it. You’ll see a screen similar to Android smartphone screen. Hit the Google Play Store icon at the bottom right-hand corner.
Step 3: Next you’ll have log into your Google account.
Step 4: Search and download Kik on your smartphone. It’ll install into your computer automatically. That’s all folks. Now you can start using the Kik for PC without Bluestacks.
KIK for Windows 10 OS
Windows 10 being the latest Windows OS, there are over 400 million active devices using the OS right now. Since its launch we have got several users reaching out to us asking if the guides are valid for those using Window 10. While some work on Windows 10, other don’t. As for the Kik for PC guide we provided above, they can be used in Windows 10 too. So go right ahead and download Kik for PC right now.
How to chat with KIK Bot “Harry Styles.”
For people wanting to chat with KIK Chat bot “Harry Styles” aka harrystylesbf, you need follow these steps:
- Open the app store on your phone, or go to kik.com and download Kik
- Create your own awesome Kik account
- Tap the “Chat” icon in the top-right
- Enter their username: harrystylesbf
How to do Kik Login Online?
We are going to tell you just that in 3 easy steps. Kik login procedure is easy but you need to follow the steps carefully. Here goes:
- First off, head to Google Play Store and download the file.
- Now visit the official Manymo website and sign up for their free account. Following this, upload the Kik Online Messenger app into your Android emulator. In Manymo’s page, hit “Launch Emulator”.
- Upload the Kik Messenger APK file and that’s it. Now you can use Kik online folks.
We hope the guide on Kik for PC was helpful folks. If you have any queries then hit us up on the comment section below. For more updates on the latest apps for PC guide, stay tuned to AppsPolice. Have a great day folks!