Download SHAREit for PC
SHAREit is a popular file transferring software between compatible devices that includes PC, tablets and cellphones. Launched back in 2012 in China, the software is available in 39 languages including French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic and Chinese. In a short time, SHAREit has become one of the world’s most popular app as its fast, 200X faster that Bluetooth and helps expedite tasks. There is no restriction on what one can share (ranging from videos, images, music, documents, etc.into). Since many of our readers have asked us to write a guide on how download SHAREit for PC and how to use it afterward.
Before getting into the nitty-gritty of downloading and using the software, we’d got through some of SHAREit’s features. Below we go further and take a peek at the features the app has to offer.
- SHAREit is an alternative for wireless content sharing. You don’t require two devices to be plugged in together in order to transfer data.
- The Internet is not required for transferring the files, so it saves you money.
- self-sustaining a stand-alone app that doesn’t require the help of other apps or Bluetooth or Wi-Fi network.
- It’s fast. If it weren’t 200X faster than Bluetooth, then you wouldn’t be looking at this post.
- The apps transfer nearly all file types, like audio, video, documents, pdf, images and even applications.
- SHAREit allows “Group Sharing” which means you can connect up to 5 devices simultaneously. Though it may lead to lagging still, group sharing isn’t something you can do with Bluetooth or wires.
- There’s one more feature called Cloneit that can copy all the settings, fro instance Contacts, Contact Logs, SMS, etc. from one phone to another.
- The app allows remote access so you can use SHAREit for PC and easily access and transfer the files and folders in your computer system right from the smartphone you are using.
- Like Google Photos, SHAREit allows one-touch backup to all your photographs and if you ever happen to delete any by accident you’d have the option to recover it.
Click To Know: YouTV Player APK Download
Download SHAREit for PC (Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and XP)
Getting SHAREit on your PC and using it fairly easily. For once, you won’t have to use any Android emulator because the app is officially available on PC.
For Transfering File Between PC and Smartphone.
- Download SHAREit for PC via this link.
- After downloading the app, install it by double-clicking the file you just downloaded and then hit the ‘Run’ option.
- Now that you have a Windows SHAREit installed, you need to get the app on your phone too since you are trying to transfer file between phone and PC. Go to Google App Store and search for SHAREit. Usually, Lenovo phones come with the app installed.
- Now after downloading and installing the app on your smartphone, open SHAREit and you’ll notice a simple UI like the image as you can see in the picture below.
- As you can see, you’ll have two options to choose from: “Send” and “Recieve”. Whatever you want to do just hit the button.
- Now you’d see a “Connect to PC” button on the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. Tap on that. The search for your PC will begin and when your phone locates the PC, tap on that. It may take a few second, but the connection will be soon established.
- Note that if you face any problem the first time around, close the apps on both devices. Open it and try connecting again.
- For Transferring File From One PC to Another
- The methods are pretty much the same. You’d have to download and install the software on both the computers via this link.
- Now open both the devices simultaneously. You’d be looking at the same options of “Send” and “Recieve”. Choose whatever you want.
- In the next window, you’ll see a couple of option on the devices you want to connect to.
- Click on the PC you want to transfer or receive your files from.
- It’ll take a few seconds to connect to both devices. If you face any difficulty, then close the SHAREit windows, reopen them and try reconnecting again.
Note: If the problem persists then get in touch with us via the comment section below.
Download SHAREit for PC With BlueStacks
There’s an alternative method of using BlueStacks on your PC, which you can use when the above method simply uses to work.
- Download an Android emulator – BlueStacks – which is going to mimic an Android phone, fooling the app to believe it’s working on the phone instead of a PC. Download and install the software.
- Open BlueStacks on your desktop and go over to the search button. Type “SHAREit” and hit enter.
- You’ll be taken to Goole App Store where you’ll see the app. To access the store you need to be logged in. So if you don’t have a Google account, create one.
- When you see the SHAREit button, double click on it, the app will automatically start downloading. Next, you’ll have to install it. And that’s all
- Note that from now on every time you launch SHAREit, it’ll open via BlueStacks because the app needs to believe it’s working on an Android smartphone.
SHAREit for Windows 10
Since its launch, Windows 10 has been installed in millions of computers. For people who want to download SHAREit for Windows 10, need to follow any of the above methods we have stated above. The guides that we have provided should work with XP and above.
Download SHAREit for Mac
It’s of course not officially available for Mac users, so we have come up with a hack that’ll enable you to download and use SHAREit for Mac devices.
Step 1: Similar to Android, we need an iOS emulator that’ll mimic iOS on your Macbook and fool the app to think that it’s working on an iOS device. Download Andy app player installer package on your Mac that comes in DMG format.
Step 2: Install the file. Select the “Agreement” and hit the “next” button. Follow the instructions from then on, until you reach the end of the process.
Step 3: After opening the emulator you’ll find a search button on the upper right corner. Upon hitting enter, you’ll find SHAREit. Double-click on it and let it install. Following that, you need to open the app, and you’d notice that the app is opening via Andy app player. From now on, every time you open the app, it’ll open via the emulator.
How to Transfer and Receive Files through SHAREit (Same Platform)?
Step 1: First make sure that you have downloaded SHAREit on both the devices you want to transfer files between.
Step 2: After that, connect both the devices with the same WiFi network and launch the SHAREit application on both the devices.
Step 3: Now, click on the SEND button from the device you want to send files and select the files you want to send. When the file is selected, click on the OK button and Next button to send the files.
Step 4: On the other hand, click on the Receive button on the receiving device. The receiving device’s name should appear on the sending device’s screen.
Step 5: Finally click on the receiver’s avatar on the sending device to successfully send the files.
How to Transfer Files from iOS to Android devices through SHAREit (Cross Platform)
Step 1: Just like the same platform procedure, download SHAREit on both the sending and receiving devices.
Step 2: Now, open SHAREit on the receiving device, i.e the Android handset and click on the RECEIVE option.
Step 3: Then SHAREit will create its own WiFi Hotspot (WiFi Direct) on your iOS handset if there is no WiFi network available.
Step 4: After that, when the Hotspot is started on your iOS handset, go to Settings > WiFi. Don’t forget to turn on the WiFi and choose the hosted network from the ‘Choose A Network’ section.
Step 5: When your Apple device is connected to the network created SHAREit on the receiving Android device, open the application on your iOS device and click the SEND button.
Step 6: Choose the file you want to send from your Apple device.
Step 7: Finally when you will select the file, you will be able to see the receiver’s device on your Apple device. Click on the receiver’s avatar to send the file.
How to Transfer Files from Android to iOS
Step 1: First download SHAREit on both the Android and Apple devices from the respective Play Stores.
Step 2: Then on the sending device, i.e the Android handset open the file transferring application and click on the SEND option.
Step 3: After that, select the file you want to send from your Android device and click on the Next button.
Step 4: Now SHAREit will search for the other devices within its range. On your Android handset’s screen, pull up the menu bar from the bottom of the screen and select the receiver’s type as iOS. The file transferring application will now create a WiFi hotspot on your Android handset.
Step 5: Then, on the Apple device go to Settings>Wi-Fi. Check that WiFi is turned on and choose the hosted network from the CHOOSE A NETWORK section.
Step 6: Now when your Apple device gets connected with the hosted WiFi, open SHAREit and click on the RECEIVE option.
Step 7: Finally on your Android handset, you will notice the receiver’s Apple device, click on the receiver to send the desired files.
File Transferring Between iOS Devices and Windows Phone
Step 1: Just like all the other procedures, first download SHAREit on both the devices.
Step 2: After that go to the Settings of your Windows phone, click on the cellular+SIM (or mobile+SIM) and turn on the Data connection.
Step 3: Then go to the Settings of your Windows phone, click on the Internet Sharing option and turn on Sharing. The Broadcast name or the hosted WiFi name and the password will be displayed on your screen.
Step 4: Finally on the Apple device, go to Settings>WiFi. Then turn on the Wifi and choose shared WiFi network from the CHOOSE A NETWORK section.When you will connect your Apple device to the WiFi hotspot created by Windows Phone, you will be able to receive and send files on the Apple device.
Best SHAREit Alternatives
The reason SHAREit is among the top file sharing application today is because its easy to use and incredibly fast. For anyone who can’t access the app even with the methods we provided, they can use these five alternatives to SHAREit app.
SuperBeam relies on NFC connectivity – something that both devices should support. The makers claim that the speed of the software speeds between 20-4 Mbps, while the high-end devices can reach a speed of around 75 Mbps. With SuperBeam you can share files between Android devices, Windows PC, Macbook and also PC with Linux OS. For better service, you can upgrade to a pro version.
Another alternative for SHAREit is Xender, which is the world’s leading file sharing and transferring app. Its available for Android and iOS and doesn’t require any cellular connection or Wi-Fi connectivity. Launched in 2011, the developers claim that at present there are over 80 million activated users globally and is available over 30 different languages. With Xender one can share all sorts of files including apps as well as games. Moreover, the app keeps a record of the files shared.
Available for both Android and PC, CShare follows the clean and simple method and is usually pretty fast, not as good as SHAREit, but good enough. Some of the system requirements for CShare on PC is there should be a minimum 4GB of RAM, 5/10GB free C Drive storage as well as HD standard graphic driver.
It’s an entirely free tool with over 300 million users around the globe. It’s available for Android, iOS as well as PC. With Zapya you can transfer files from Androids, iPhones, iPads, Windows Phones, Tizen, PCs, and Mac computers in an instant. The app allows you to transfer files without the need of data connection or Wi-Fi connectivity. Zapya allows group sharing, and can easily backup and transfer files from your old device to the new one, 200-time faster than Bluetooth. With just one share button you can invite friends to start using the app.
ShareCloud is another great sharing app for Android. For sharing music, photos, documents, videos, and files, the app must be installed in both Android devices. Once installed, you can start sharing files without an internet connection. Users can view sharing history y navigating to the ShareCloud folder using the File Manager app on your Android device.
What is SHAREit?
It is one of the apps which enable the users to share files and folders between two gadgets.
Can Files be Shared Between Any Operating System?
Definitely, the user who has downloaded SHAREit on their devices will be able to share files between any operating system. The app now shares files between Android, iOS, and Windows (both smartphone and PC)
Do I Need to Use Any Cable or Any Other Connectivity Feature Including Data Connection
No, you do not need to use any data connection. All you need to have is a Wi-Fi radio connection. For an iOS device, you need to have the recipient on the same Wi-Fi network.
What Kind of Files Can I Send?
You can share any kind of file irrespective of the type. Also, the size of the file does not matter. The only thing is that the bigger files will take a longer time to get transferred.
Can Any Other User Get Access to My Device Without My Consent?
No other user than the ones you allow will be able to get access to your device. The users need to accept the invitation for connection which will then initiate the sharing process.
I am not able to share files despite being connected to the other device. How is it possible?
You are using an older version of SHAREit. Update the app and try again. If the problem still persists, move on to a different place in order to avoid interference from any other device.
The methods that we have listed down for SHAREit for PC are by far the most successful ones. To be sure, these methods are entirely legit as we have tried it ourselves. Stay tuned for more apps for PC guides on AppsPolice.